Prev: Re: [GZG] [25mm] Pig Iron Miniatures Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back

Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@e...>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 06:32:00 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems

Laserlight wrote:

> Um...isn't that what you suggested, with the Crown Prince scenario?

Which is a good scenario. If a player chose to work the proposed VP
system like that EVERY time, that would be a more than just a bit
excessive.

> I wouldn't mind if VP for each ship were, say, within 10% of its CPV,
> as long as the sum for the fleet was the same, but I think that much
> more variation that that would lead to cheese.

The current default scenario, kill more CPV than you lose, is subject to

more cheese-ification than the proposed system. I seem to remember a
certain Can-Am game at ECC where the US team brought nothing but
carriers.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

“Nothing so needs reforming
 as other people's habits.”
		-Mark Twain

Prev: Re: [GZG] [25mm] Pig Iron Miniatures Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back