Prev: [GZG] RE: [OFFICIAL] Question to you all Next: Re: [GZG] RE: [OFFICIAL] Question to you all

[GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 8, Issue 31

From: "chris peachey" <vladvondrak@y...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 19:46:05 -0000
Subject: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 8, Issue 31

I don't play vector at all i don't like the system. i prefer cinamatic
any
day, it's easy, fast.

All i ask for Jon is to see all the exisiting fleets designs in one
place.

If there's  nothing wrong with the rules dont fix them.
And the existing rules are brillient.

One thing is space station design it went into it in ft and mt then it
disappeared , any chance of doing something like in ft3?
sorry if this is a repeat it seems yahoo is mucking me about.

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html

Prev: [GZG] RE: [OFFICIAL] Question to you all Next: Re: [GZG] RE: [OFFICIAL] Question to you all