Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Turning Circles Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@g...>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 15:52:18 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Parthian Shot Time!

On 1/10/06, Franck Gouret <gouretfranck@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> hello

There goes the neighborhood.

> il will say b, because, it seen to me that the
> advanced grav drive (kravak style) will be "obsolete"
> (french word)

Actually, we took it straight from the Latin obsoltus, past participle
of obsolscere, to fall into disuse.

Correlation does not imply causation.

Although it is a word the French need.	Often.	For equipment and
doctrine both.

John
--Vita Aureliani

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Turning Circles Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....