Prev: RE: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems

Re: [GZG] [OT] Need some references

From: Charles Lee <xarcht@y...>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:19:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Need some references

  Explorer Corps book. It has a good system in it as well.
  Good Luck.

Michael Brown <mwsaber6@msn.com> wrote:
		I’m helping my 11 yr old (6th Grade) with a science
project.  He wants to write a program, so I thought we would work on the
planetary system from Traveller (Book 6 Scouts).  What I need is some
references to back up the science of the system (which is basically a
dice roller and table lookup).

  Thanks

  Mike (and Zander)

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events,
holidays, whatever.

Prev: RE: [GZG] [FT] Plotless Full Thrust game Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Points systems