Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

[GZG] Re: [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: wscottfield@c...
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 18:03:48 +0000
Subject: [GZG] Re: [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Brian B wrote:

> The question becomnes, what if someone(s) WANT to be able to
> turn/thrust/turn, and consider it UNFUN if they can't.

:shrug:  That's what house rules are for.  Simply remove that
restriction and re-design all your ships for single-arc vector fire.
But the official published rules need to strike a balance between
realism & fun.	(I know I'm restating the obvious here.)  Myself, I'm
all for realism as long as it still makes for a fun game, but I'd hate
to see FT unbalance itself too far in one direction.

Scott "What reinforcements?" Field

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....