Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: "laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 07:01:20 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Noam:
> system. If you restrict rotations in vector to retain
> the viability of multiple arc weapons,   you're trading
> realism. You have the increased realism of (more)
> newtonian motion, but a decreased realism in how ships can
> rotate in   free space.

Key thing is a fun game--we can all live with some degree of
less-than-realism. I think turn/thrust/turn (with unlimited
turns) detracts from a) the thought required for
maneuvering, and b) the variety of ship designs. I could
nonetheless live with things the way they are, but I would
want St Jon to bless a batch of Official Vector designs.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....