Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back Next: [GZG] [OT] e-mail lists vs. forums

[GZG] [OT] Recommended movie *****

From: <Beth.Fulton@c...>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:32:20 +1100
Subject: [GZG] [OT] Recommended movie *****

G'day,

Deeply sorry about the cross post guys, but thought they'd be people on
both lists interested. Derek and I picked up "Immortal" by Enki Bilal
last night. Wow. Ok the plot premise can get a tad slim through the
middle as they get to the point so to speak, but no worse than many
sci-fi films I've seen and the whole experience is visually amazing
(guess that's why it was nominated for the French Cesar award and the
European Film Awards Audience Award) - it's a mix of good cgi and live
actors (took me a good few minutes to realise a couple of characters
were cgi rather than just actors with effects, not all are up to that
standard but even the gradation in "realness" fits in with the story).
Just sorry I didn't get to see it on the big screen. Anyways if you get
to see I'd grab the chance. Oh and make sure to read all the floating
signs!

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back Next: [GZG] [OT] e-mail lists vs. forums