Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@t...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 17:25:08 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Doug Evans wrote:

> >HOWEVER, game-wise I'm even more fond of the variant of 3) where 1
thrust
> >point allows rotation by up to 2 course points and a *Main Drive*
burn
> >accellerates the ship *2* mu straight ahead instead of just 1 mu.
This
> >variant retains the fire-arc/drive rating balance of the "plain 3)",
but it
> >also makes it easier for ships to change course rather than just
change
> facing.
>
>*shudder*
>
>Could someone explain this to me? Is another way to explain this is to
cut
>range bands in half?

Halving the range bands and velocities, or as Scott suggested doubling
the
Thrust rating - except that *thruster* pushes (ie. sideways and
backwards)
are still just 1 mu per thrust point (or 0.5 mu per thrust point using
Scott's suggestion).

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ariander@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] I'm back