Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

[GZG] Re: Jon's question on rotate/thrust/rotate

From: David Billinghurst <davebill@c...>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 23:10:16 +1300
Subject: [GZG] Re: Jon's question on rotate/thrust/rotate

Hi Jon,

I have no problem with rotate/thrust/rotate.  I think that shows good
ship
handling (ie move plotting) on behalf of the officer concerned.

The problem in Human/alien fights is not the rotating thing, but how the
opposing drive systems handle rapid changes in direction.  If the BEMs
have
more advanced drives, how do we model this within the rules without
giving
them inertialess drives?  Or do we give them such drives and see how
they
get on before someone gets a B4 on them at 6MU?

David (batting for the aliens)