Prev: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: david garnham <garnhamghast@f...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 00:52:09 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Hmmmm. Reading all of this only sort of reinforces my original
impressions that any form of vector movement is too complicated. My own
personal opinion is that cinematic is best and vector limits the number
of ships in play because you'll bog down somewhere. I'm all for giving
little ships advantages etc. but I don't personally think vector is the
way to go. Not for me anyway. Next thing you know we'll be tilting ships
on little resin stands trying to simulate 3D movement (or gluing our
ships into bits of coke bottles - anyone else remember that old John
Treadaway article for ST in wargames illustrated? Or was it the other
magazine?). Hey, it's a broad church. I'm all for elegant simplicity
which is what got me hooked in the first place.

Prev: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....