Prev: RE: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt]

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:56:51 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt]

On 1/4/06, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:46:32 -0600
> From: "David Rodemaker" <dar@horusinc.com>
> Subject: RE: [GZG] [Stargrunt]

> I've played it with anything from fire-teams to company sized
engagements, a
> couple of platoons on each side seems to work best.

Unfortunately, as Beth has pointed out in the past, the SG2 Confidence
Test system works best with only 1 platoon per side. Otherwise it's
not nasty enough.

Two platoons per side works best, but this is kind of an odd size:
bigger than a platoon, but not a full company. It's probably my
biggest (of several) complaints I have about SG2.

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: RE: [GZG] [Stargrunt] Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....