Prev: RE: More Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt]

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 12:25:10 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Stargrunt]

> Hi all I'm Matteo from Italy.

Salva, Matteo, e benvenuto

I was gifted last Christmas Stargrunt 2 manual and I think that this is
THE
> miniature wargame.
> I'd like to know what's the army size recommended for the first battle
and
> if there are some Italian players out there.

I don't play SG2 much; only on occassion. But the times I have, the
engagements have been platoon-sized (2-3 per side).

I'm not aware of any italian players of GZG games. I have been
maintaining a
quite unofficial listing of GZG players out there; no one from italia
has
stepped forth (a number from Germany, however - but yes, I know how far
Germany is from even northern italia ;-) ). If you'd like to be the
first...  ;-)

http://www.bcpl.net/~indy/full-thrust/location.html

A dopo!

Mk

Prev: RE: More Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....