Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:56:51 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Yes, that's exactly what we're doing.  We have paper boxes with very
nice
images of vipers and raiders on them.  We use the AVID 3D movement and
fire arc system, and have the ships stats set up using Starmada for
damage
and firing.  It's a fun game, and tends to go pretty quickly.  I've
flown
up to 3 vipers at at time, and Tom (usually my Don and I are the
Colonials
and Tom is the Cylons) has flown up to 9 Raiders.  We tend to finish in
under 2 hours with a clear victory.  Granted, the ships only have 2 hull

points, but hey, they're fighters - they're fragile. :)

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University