Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 05:22:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....

> 1) The system as it currently stands (FT/FB1/FB2 standard): ie, 1
> thrust point will rotate any ship to any heading in vector movement.

C.  The system is fine.  I generally play cinematic movement.

> 2) The system used in the EFSB (the Babylon Project FT variant), where

> 1 thrust point only allows rotation by 1 course point (30 degrees).

D.  This rule variant and the implementation in EFSB has prompted
    me to name this system "Slugs in Space"

> 3) 1 thrust point allows rotation by up to 2 course points (60
degrees).

A.  This sounds like a viable improvement as a house rule for EFSB.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all..... Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Question to you all.....