Prev: Re: [GZG] Installing Shiptool on a Mac. Next: Re: [GZG] Installing Shiptool on a Mac.

Re: [GZG] Installing Shiptool on a Mac.

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 07:03:30 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Installing Shiptool on a Mac.

*ahem* You probably should have included a pointer to that page...

http://firedrake.org/roger/

Or even to the software...

http://firedrake.org/roger/ft/shiptool.html

Truth be, I've not tried it yet, but not for a lack of admonitions from
those who have.

Is this the software you installed, Mr. Bryett?

The_Beast