Prev: Re: [GZG] conversion questions Next: [GZG] Photos of 25mm scandinavians

Re: Re: [GZG] conversion questions

From: John Tailby <john_tailby@x...>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 15:40:51 +1300
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] conversion questions

> From: Oerjan Ariander <oerjan.ariander@telia.com>
> Date: 2005/12/29 Thu PM 12:58:20 GMT+13:00
> To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
> Subject: Re: [GZG] conversion questions
>
> jason standlea wrote:
>
> >how much points would the various Pulsar's be (c/m/l) if you were
making a
> >weapon with the profile of just one of the modes, that cannot switch
> >other modes ever?

I've found weapon systems that duplicate the effects you have described.

The Gatling blaster is 12" range and6 beam dice or 1 PDS shot. Its mass
times 4

The Twin Particle Array duplicates the pulsar in M mode and again its
mass times 4.

They get quite expensive but I have seen mass 50 cruisers mounting 5
multi arc arrays ans can dish out a fair number of dice at 24 inches.

Prev: Re: [GZG] conversion questions Next: [GZG] Photos of 25mm scandinavians