Prev: Re: [GZG] Making firing arc templates for Full Thrust Next: Re: [GZG] SG2 mechanics used in fantasy/historical wargame

Re: [GZG] SG2 mechanics used in fantasy/historical wargame

From: "laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 06:58:16 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] SG2 mechanics used in fantasy/historical wargame

> Hi,
> I wonder, if is there some SG2 convertion of some popular
> fantasy systems as Games Workshop's LOTR or WFB? I mean
> using D4-D12 dice instead those freakin hit & wound
> tables...

Phil Pournelle is working on "Blood and Thunder", which is
sort of SG2 adapted for medieval combat. He and I had a
playtest game in August, and it worked reasonably well
(<grin> which means my Syrians beat his Crusaders).

Phil may be out to sea at the moment, but I'm pretty sure I
have a copy at home. It'll be after midnight your time
before I can send it, though.