RE: [GZG] Making firing arc templates for Full Thrust
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 12:18:11 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] Making firing arc templates for Full Thrust
I believe the FT2 PDF is available for free from www.gzg.com store; so
simply download and print from the back of the file.
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mark & Staci Drake
> Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 12:13 PM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: [GZG] Making firing arc templates for Full Thrust
> <<<Posted at TMP>>>
> Am looking to make some firing arc templates for various
> weapons in Full
> Thrust using different size MU (Measure Units,such as 1MU=1cm
> and 1MU=
> Thinking a good protractor would do this,just draw it myself onto
> cardstock/cardboard.Or is there a better/easier way???/
> Gzg-l mailing list
> Scanned by the DVA Internet Sheriff (questions to the DVA
> Inappropriate Emails mailbox).
> Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list