Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] XMAS OFFER REMINDER and Xmas holiday closing. Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] XMAS OFFER REMINDER and Xmas holiday closing.

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] XMAS OFFER REMINDER and Xmas holiday closing.

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 15:00:07 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] XMAS OFFER REMINDER and Xmas holiday closing.

>Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>  Over the Xmas shutdown, we will be working hard on the first new
>>  releases for 2006 - the NEW-STYLE ships for the FSE and NSL in FULL
>>  THRUST! Watch out for announcements as soon as they are ready.
>
>Ever the optimist I'll keep my fingers crossed that I'll be able to
>use my voucher for a complete new-style NSL fleet.

I can't promise that ALL the new NSL ships will be out before the end
of January, but we'll try to have as many of them done as possible.
As with the recent ESU and NAC releases, we'll be doing good-value
packs of each new group of classes as they are ready (Cruiser
squadrons, battle groups etc).

Jon (GZG)