RE: [GZG] [FT] Announce: Full Thrust at Cancon January 2006
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 09:47:17 +1100
Subject: RE: [GZG] [FT] Announce: Full Thrust at Cancon January 2006
Being Canberra, I wouldn't bet on it...
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> From: On Behalf Of Hugh Fisher
> Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 10:26 PM
> To: email@example.com
> Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] Announce: Full Thrust at Cancon January 2006
> >If it weren't half a world away right now...
> >Otherwise, good time of year to be there, no?
> I was going to mention the weather as an inducement
> to all you northern hemisphere types, but the day I
> sent that announcement out we had a brief but very
> spectacular 'tornadic event' of 90km hour winds.
> But yes, I can say with a high degree of certainty
> that it won't be snowing.
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list