Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens

Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:29:07 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens

> Also, are the infantry sculpted onto a base? (They would probably be
> a lot easier to handle if they were...)

Actually, they appear to be sculpted to small 'buttons', ala Space
Marine/Epic. The question becomes: how are the bases to be done?
Square/circle or strings...

Brings up a question I had of those interested in these. Anybody
thinking
of making 3d game pieces for board games?

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens