Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens

Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 08:30:36 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens

Wait a minute; if it's 2mm scale, and the infantry are 3mm...

What monsters! 8-10 foot tall, right?!? How Evil Empire(tm) of you!

Just teasing, of course. Forgiving my continued living in Imperial
times,
but three millimeters is about an eighth of an inch, right? HOW DO YOU
DO
IT? Fiendishly clever surgical micro tools? Stretching green stuff until
thread thick, and hack millions of little pieces with a razor knife, and
scoop up the ones so deformed that'll assemble into what you want?

I LOVE the 'pea' wheels. Have you painted any up yet? I'm assuming a dot
of
flat black with make them more wheel like.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] New pictures of some 2mm Sci-fi greens