Prev: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

[GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons

From: Brian B <brianbinor@g...>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:00:54 -0800
Subject: [GZG] OT: 25 MM Vehicle Size Comparisons

This is a LITTLE OT, but it concerns GZG vehicles so, here goes:

I'm trying to build a small collection of 25mm figures for use in my
D20 Future setting.  I'm currently weighing my options for a small
Infantry Vehicle.  The ideal would be capable of fitting two in an
interface lander the size of a C-130, but capable of carrying one or
two fire teams.  I've looked at the DLD Kamodo, and judging from the
size comparison picture, it's too big.	Can anyone tell me how the
following vehicles compare in size?

GZG M38D LIPPC (SF25-57)
GZG Phalanx (SF-25-86)
Old Crow Claymore
Old Crow Trojan

Prev: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault