Prev: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:42:00 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

You'd be surprised how much training our CSS guys are getting for this
deployment.  Cooks and stuff on livefire ranges.

John

Necessity is the mother of invention isn't it.....) Although cooks
on a live fire range is somehow strangely unsettling to me......guess
it's due to eating what they mask as food.......never mind.....)

Don

Prev: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault Next: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault