Prev: Re: [GZG] A planetary assault as a wargames campaign - Kra'Vak Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX - FT Event Help

Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX - FT Event Help

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:06:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX - FT Event Help

> All,
>
> Anyone attending GZG ECC IX? I have an FT scenario that I will be
> moderating. Since, this is my first time moderating at a convention, I
was
> wondering if any one attending can help me (sit shotgun, so I don't
make any
> major mistakes). I have read the Scenario Guidelines. Thanks.

Ken,

If no one is able to sit shotgun with you, don't sweat it too much.
Everyone
there is very helpful in pretty much all ways, shape, and form. If you
have
any questions or something, track down one of the GMs or one of us con
organizers and we'll be happy to answer questions or anything. And
depending
on how complicated your scenario is, and how competent the players are
involved, you may not have to do very much but set it up, tell everyone
their objectives, and let them go to town. ;-)

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] A planetary assault as a wargames campaign - Kra'Vak Next: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX - FT Event Help