Prev: RE: Re: [GZG] A planetary assault as a wargames campaign - Kra'Vak Next: Re: [GZG] A planetary assault as a wargames campaign - Kra'Vak

Re: [GZG] A planetary assault as a wargames campaign - Kra'Vak

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 05:47:50 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG] A planetary assault as a wargames campaign - Kra'Vak

In a message dated 11/28/05 4:22:36 AM Central Standard Time,
davebill@clear.net.nz writes:

<snip>
Have we any new information about what the Kra'Vak are	motivated by?
Do
they seize planetary populations for slave  labour?  Apart from the PAU
colony mentioned as 'destroyed' in the FT  Future History, do either
Star
Grunt or Dirtside mention colonies/colonists  as being captured?

David
<snip>

In the official stuff by GZG it's left unsaid IIRC.   Will have to
check. In
the fan stuff (Rot 'something'?) I rather get the  impression that it's
far
more genocidal (with that story above as the  inexplicable exception)
then
anything we have experienced on Earth; Rwanda,	Holocaust, etc., not
withstanding.
But that may have more to do with means  then intent.  I have the
impression
that it's not even a case of "suitable	only for snacks" with
inter-species
interaction for the Kra'vak.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"