Prev: Re: [GZG] BITS (was sci-fi egyptians?) Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault

RE: [GZG] BITS (was sci-fi egyptians?)

From: "Michael Brown" <mwsaber6@m...>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 07:06:54 -0700
Subject: RE: [GZG] BITS (was sci-fi egyptians?)

http://www.asbf58.dsl.pipex.com/BITS_website/

Off of the Warehouse23 link

-----Original Message-----
From: gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
[mailto:gzg-l-bounces@lists.csua.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Brian Burger
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 3:00 AM
To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu

On 11/23/05, R Campbell-Jones <rcj@dircon.co.uk> wrote:

> I was a huge fan of Snapshot and would like to try ACQ.
>
> Anyone got a URL for BITS? Been there in the past, but usual story; as
soon
> as you actually want to find it for a reason, the site hides...

http://www.warehouse23.com/item.html?id=BITSRACQ

That's not actually the BITS website - which seems to be down as I
write this - but SJ Games sells the BITS stuff too, including ACQ.

My question: is ACQ a standalone, or do I have to have other books to
make everything work?

Brian
www.warbard.ca/games.html

Prev: Re: [GZG] BITS (was sci-fi egyptians?) Next: Re: Re: [GZG] Small thought re: Orbital Assault