Prev: Re: [GZG] sci-fi egyptians? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

Re: [OT] Noble Armada ships was [OT ]SD was Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRIS...

From: Warbeads@a...
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:17:55 EST
Subject: Re: [OT] Noble Armada ships was [OT ]SD was Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRIS...

In a message dated 11/22/05 12:49:30 PM Central Standard Time,
lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu writes:

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, Doug Evans wrote:

<snip>

I'm  using the K'hiff powered armor infantry from the Denizen line (I
don't
recall who made them in 6mm, but I have it bookmarked somewhere), and
have
made some heavy weapons by using the cannons from the OGRE miniatures
heavy infantry line.

Adler.

Gracias,

Glenn  "warbeads"

Prev: Re: [GZG] sci-fi egyptians? Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!