Prev: [GZG] New Marine weapons Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

From: Claus Paludan <cpaludan@t...>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:26:05 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

Ground Zero Games wrote:
> Out of interest, I think these are probably the fastest
> concept-to-production minis we've ever done - I decided I wanted to do

> them on Sunday morning, sculpted them during the day, made the master
> mould first thing Monday morning, took the piccies from the first-off
> master castings, then made the production mould that afternoon and had

> saleable castings half an hour later... less than 36 hours from idea
> production!

So have you any ideas like for the new NSL :)

Well someone HAD to ask eh ;)
--
With kind regards
Claus Paludan

W-site : http://www.krigsspil.dk - Danish Miniature Wargaming Society
MSN : claus_paludan [at] hotmail.com

Prev: [GZG] New Marine weapons Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!