Prev: Re: [GZG] FMA Skirmish Scenario - special rules for comment Next: Re: [GZG] FMA Skirmish Scenario - special rules for comment

Re: [GZG] FMA Skirmish Scenario - special rules for comment

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:28:04 -0700 (MST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] FMA Skirmish Scenario - special rules for comment

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005, Rodney Stott wrote:

> I have started to convert some local warhammer players over to playing
> stargrunt, full thrust and the like, and have started doing some FMAS
games
> using the July 1999 version of the FMAS rules.
>
> This weekend I plan to do the first proper scenario, using some newely
> acquired mimatures from Eureka.

Please, please, PLEASE, post an AAR and player reactions.  I *so* want
to run something like this here to convert local warhammer players.

And before Scott Field asks me: Yes, I promise to run this at least once
at a Denver area convention.  After Scott mentors me through running a
FT
event at a con...

Mike