Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES! Next: Re: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 20:38:12 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

>On 11/15/05, Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com> wrote:
>>  NOW AVAILABLE!
>>
>>  In addition to our major November release of new NAC ships, we're
>>  very pleased to announce yet MORE new FT starships - this time of a
>>  rather different force.....
>>
>>  The Ravagers - Rim Pirates!
>>

>Oooooo...... me want pictures!

Already taken and sent to Paul (for the GZG store), SCN and TMP .....
just waiting to see who gets them up first (oo-er...)!!

;-)

Out of interest, I think these are probably the fastest
concept-to-production minis we've ever done - I decided I wanted to
do them on Sunday morning, sculpted them during the day, made the
master mould first thing Monday morning, took the piccies from the
first-off master castings, then made the production mould that
afternoon and had saleable castings half an hour later... less than
36 hours from idea to production!

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES! Next: Re: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!