Prev: Re: [LST] Multiple copies Re: [GZG] Phalon meaness and how to beat it Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

From: dean@s...
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 14:32:16 -0600
Subject: RE: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] MORE SURPRISE NEW RELEASES!

>> Ohhhhh they look nice.  What you don't have any pictures?  ;)
>
> Tease.

:-)  Well they do look good.  The style reminds me of the Green Ship
from
Babylon 5 and some of the Kaylon fleet of starship minis from Kallistra.

Jon sends these pics to me at 3AM my time so I get to see them when I
get to
work later that morning, but I don't have a chance to update SCN with
the pics
until I get home many hours later.

Jon did send the pics and the press release to TheMiniaturesPage.com,
but like
the last few releases, they haven't posted anyting there.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com