Prev: [GZG] Federation Commander is out, and it's gunning for FT. Next: Re: [GZG] Federation Commander is out, and it's gunning for FT.

Re: [GZG] Federation Commander is out, and it's gunning for FT.

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 07:11:38 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Federation Commander is out, and it's gunning for FT.

Thanks, Noam!

For those as lazy as moi:
http://www.star-ranger.com/Home.htm
http://www.star-ranger.com/FedCom.htm

Well, not exactly gunning for FT, more a nod at, but I'd like a look the
game.

Finally, H1 to go with my multiple H2 copies!

Color-coded SSD's? I used highlighters 15 years ago for new players!

*heh heh heh* He said boosters... *heh heh heh*

$60 startup?!?!? *cough* *choke* *gurgle*

*sigh* Ok, lamination is good...

Well, having run the gamut of emotions, I'll patiently be waiting a few
weeks. ;->= Don't think we have any demos locally for it, alas.

The_Beast

Noam, who can right his own damn anagrams, but didn't this time, wrote
on
11/11/2005 06:50:48 AM: