Prev: [GZG] Re: Victorian SF figs Next: Re: [GZG] [OT] Victorian SF figs

Re: [GZG] Re: Victorian SF figs

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:47:48 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: Victorian SF figs

D'oh! I knew that, really I did...

Ok, it's Jeff Valent, less badly spelled than I feared.

http://www.jeffvalentstudios.com/pnuke/index.php
Go to the online store, drill down to Deadlands, and check out the Mad
Scientist.

I'm sure there were others appropriate, perhaps not yet re-released,
Someone I knew thought they were sculpted a bit large, but I think they
were comparing to old Ral Partha.

The_Beast