Prev: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] GERMY'S MICRO-MINIS NOW READY!! Next: [GZG] [OT] Victorian SF figs

[GZG] [LST] Ping [DSII] Campaign translations?

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 09:40:23 -0600
Subject: [GZG] [LST] Ping [DSII] Campaign translations?

As a ping of the list, and following my own suggestion of content-only
pings, I've decided to reword a previous question:

Has anyone tried taking an old hex-based board wargame, and generated
battles out of it? I'd be mostly, though not exclusively, interested in
folks that take Batt/Reg/Army/Corps/Whatever-large-grained units and
came
up with smaller (platoon? company? troop?) DSII battles.

Otherwise, yes, the list is working.

The_Beast

Prev: [GZG] More re: [OFFICIAL] GERMY'S MICRO-MINIS NOW READY!! Next: [GZG] [OT] Victorian SF figs