Prev: Re: [GZG] [LST] Update of web support Next: Re: Statistical meanderings (was Re: [GZG] laser classes)

Re: [GZG] [LST] Update of web suppor

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:48:26 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [LST] Update of web suppor

On 10/28/05, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:10:39 +0100
> From: Tony Francis <tony@brigademodels.co.uk>

> Webmasters out there may appreciate Xenu :
> http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html

Thanks Tony, I will look into this. I hate finding dead links on my web
site.

I've noticed that some folk have links to my web site that are dead,
even though it's been 10 months since I switched to Roger's hosting of
HyperBear. I guess dead links are just a fact of life(?) on the web.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [LST] Update of web support Next: Re: Statistical meanderings (was Re: [GZG] laser classes)