Prev: [GZG] [LST] Update of web support Next: Re: [GZG] [LST] Update of web support

Re: [GZG] [LST] Update of web support

From: Tony Francis <tony@b...>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 15:10:39 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] [LST] Update of web support

Webmasters out there may appreciate Xenu :
http://home.snafu.de/tilman/xenulink.html

It's a freeware automated links checker that will check your website for

both internal and external links. I run a sweep over my sites every so
often and it's surprising how many odd bad links or missing files I
catch, even on a site I think is sound.

Doug Evans wrote:

>I've been noticing lately just how many 'bad' links are on web sites.
It's
>the kind of thing you expect for something as long running as Ground
Zero