Prev: Re: [GZG] Laserlight's force at the next ECC Next: [GZG] circular iris valves

Re: [GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events!

From: "Grant A. Ladue" <ladue@c...>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:32:00 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events!

> Regarding the scneario, I will almost certainly be begging to borrow =
> minis to represent other fleets. The only fleets I can bring in the =
> flesh is New Israel, and possibly Japan, though I could make at least
=
> one or two more a proxy fleets (i.e. non-standard minis).

   Noam, I'd likely like to play your scenario.  In any case, I'd be
happy to
 bring along my UN ships for you to use.  I've got a good selection of
ships
 painted up already, and I've (finally) returned to working on them, so
there
 should be quite a few more by February.  If you want a specific force
layout,
 let me know.

   grant

Prev: Re: [GZG] Laserlight's force at the next ECC Next: [GZG] circular iris valves