Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events! Next: Re: [GZG] [SG]Claymores

Re: [GZG] [OT] Terrain

From: "Andreas Udby" <javelin98@l...>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:28:58 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OT] Terrain

This fellow has some hatches and airlock doors for sale:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZmysticmoldman

HTH,
Andreas

> Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:53:30 -0400
> From: Roger Books <roger.books@gmail.com>
> Subject: [GZG] [OT] Terrain
> To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
>
> I'm building a Traveller Scout ship in 25mm. More of a deckplan thing
than
> an external view of a ship. Once, in the past, I saw somone selling
Iris
> portals in 25mm but can't find the site. Does anyone have any idea
where it
> is? I could resin cast one but am hoping to avoid the hassle.
>
> I'd use FMA skirmish but it doesn't really exist so I'll use "At Close
> Quarters". I need to get as much use as possible out of 37 GZG
infantry and
> 13 PA. :)
>
> I'm going to have to see what I can find at GZG for Starship
crew/hostages.
> I may even try getting Greys so I can run an X-Com game.
>
> Roger

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow
Pages

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default
.asp?SRC=lycos10

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events! Next: Re: [GZG] [SG]Claymores