Prev: Re: [GZG] Initiative is it a game winner? Next: Re: [GZG] FT Single arc plasma bolts?

[GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events!

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 07:56:25 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Re: [CON] GZG ECC IX - Call for Events!

Here's what I'm planning, if all goes well:

The Battle of Titan: A Full Thrust Scenario (Moderate to Advanced)

2-8 players. Human vs. Kra'Vak (hopefully more than one KV "style", and
and maybe a Phalon mercenary force in there for variety). 2-3000 NPV per
player (a bit less for the Humans). Historically, this would be about
the third or fourth-to-last major battle of the Siege of Sol.
Historically, the Humans lose.

Special rules would include:
Turn time limits.
Modified core systems.
UF/AFP (if fighters are used at all).
Beta test fleets will be available.
Terrain-  Saturn system with rings, and a limited 2.5D ability around
the ring system.

Over the next couple months, I'm hoping to run a playtest or two of the
scenario with locals who might be interested (Indy, I'm looking at you!)

Eh! Noble Prize Anagram  (Noam Raphael Izenberg - award winning
anagrams)

Prev: Re: [GZG] Initiative is it a game winner? Next: Re: [GZG] FT Single arc plasma bolts?