Prev: RE: [GZG] The pain of dice stats Next: Re: [GZG] Initiative is it a game winner?

Re: [GZG] FMA Skirmish rules...

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 07:29:02 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] FMA Skirmish rules...

> Ahhh ok. The originals seem a little rough, but can always add to them
> guess. I
> was hoping there would be an ammended set with some of the results of
6
> years of
> play testing ;)

There have been significant improvements, but they are not yet ready for
any
kind of beta release that I am aware of. Much of the test list focus is
on
getting FT3 out the door right now. :-) However, if you are able to make
it
to ECC IX in Feb, there will be one, possibly two FMAS playtest games
going
on.

Mk

Thanks
> Stuart
>
> On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:25 , Steve Pugh <steve@pugh.net> sent:
>
> >On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:27:00 +0100, Stuart James
> >chedburgh@totalise.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> >> Thanks, i found some postings from 1999 by Jon that are the
original
> >> alpha rules.
> >>
> >> Is this the most recent? Or could someone on the playtest list send
me
> >> something newer?
> >
> >AFAIK that's the most recent, indeed only, version available to the
> public.
> >It would be very naughty for anyone on the playtest list to send you
> >anything.
> >
> > Steve
> >
> >--
> >Steve Pugh steve@pugh.net>