Prev: Re: [GZG] FMA Skirmish rules... Next: RE: [GZG] The pain of dice stats

Re: [GZG] Some easy Dirtside questions

From: Samuel Penn <sam@g...>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 11:12:12 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Some easy Dirtside questions

On Wednesday 26 October 2005 00:38, Robertson, Brendan wrote:
> I've found the house rule that a vehicle can mount a number of APSW
sized
> weapons up to its size class (separately to main guns, but still using
> capacity) works well and doesn't affect their combat capability
> extensively. In DS this gives some very effective close-assault tanks,
but
> starts to reduce the size/number of heavy main guns it carries.

I've found myself giving vehicles two or three APSW just to fill up
the capacity. Since a vehicle can only fire one weapon, and looses
all weapons on a 'systems down' result, I've rarely found that the
limit on number of weapons is a problem.

--
Be seeing you,			       http://www.glendale.org.uk
Sam.

Prev: Re: [GZG] FMA Skirmish rules... Next: RE: [GZG] The pain of dice stats