RE: [GZG] FT Single arc plasma bolts?
From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:45:05 +1000
Subject: RE: [GZG] FT Single arc plasma bolts?
Phalon layered armor for the Liberator (with some "repair" house rule,
as DC can repair armour only). Although S'Vasku may work, something
the "Machine People" would probably work well.
K-guns or Grasers for the federation would fit better than plasmabolts.
'Neath Southern Skies
> -----Original Message-----
> du]On Behalf Of John Tailby
> Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2005 12:29 PM
> To: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: [GZG] FT Single arc plasma bolts?
> probably about 3 mass for a class 1 plasma bolt.
> I'm not sure that the Plasma bolt is the right weapon though.
> The PBL has an enourmous blast radius that isn't evidenced in
> the Blakes 7 show. I would have thought that the plasma
> torpedo is the better weapon.
> Then the liberator is about a mass 100 battle cruiser and the
> federation pursuit ships are mass 30 -40 super destroyers.
1. Before opening any attachments, please check for viruses.
2. This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
for the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender and delete all copies of this email.
3. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and are
a statement of Australian Government Policy unless otherwise stated.
4. Electronic addresses published in this email are not conspicuous
and DVA does not consent to the receipt of commercial electronic
5. Please go to http://www.dva.gov.au/feedback.htm#sub to unsubscribe
of this type from DVA.
6. Finally, please do not remove this notice.
Gzg-l mailing list