Prev: Re: Statistics - was RE: [GZG] Re: laser classes Next: Re: [GZG] FMA Skirmish rules...

RE: [GZG] lessons in dice

From: le morpion <morpion_1@y...>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:54:28 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: RE: [GZG] lessons in dice

for thoses interessted in probabilities in FT I'd
calculate long ago the math expectancy and standard
gap of some weapons :

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/new.savoy/math.html

the reroll possibilies are included and were dealt as
infinite limit of serie's sum (don't know how to say
that in proper english lool)

/L