Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Next: RE: [GZG] laser classes

[GZG] laser classes

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 13:19:10 -0700
Subject: [GZG] laser classes

nac fleet, i have a problem with 2 class 1 laser's doing a total of
19pts of damage in one turn  ,	thanks to rerolls, so with my group I'm
bringing in the rule class 1's get one reroll, class 2's get two and
class 3's get three etc etc etc. I know what your thinking bad
sportsmanship but  it works both way's ,  my nsl fleet with all there
lasers are that bad thanks to my rerolls that the fse player took off
all his missile launcher's and gave them armour and weapons upgrades and
screens, so at the moment I'm wondering , equal pt's battles don't seem
to work well with some fleet's , of course I've taken into account luck
with rolling , but the worst fleet I play against is the U.N.S.C man I
blame bab5 for the graser's they tear me up badly, and it takes that
long to get into class three range with movement 4 and 2 , and there
missiles are dam right lethal, so finally I get to my pt,I know that
somefleet's are meant to be state of the art, and that some are meant to
be just in a bad state, but are we risking  reason why we play full
thrust, so as we can  power game  the fleets eg, my fleet has class 3
laser's , so he buy's a fleet with class 4's, it just seem's to me any
fleet played right of course, should be able to take on any other fleet
with the same chance of winning. well that's my whinge over were about
to test the ISLAMIC FED  fleet we just downloaded , so well put it up
against all four major factions and the unsc, will do a rule for suicide
ships eg , were gunna die so lets ram lads.

bye for now james,

p.s just spoke to god, he said the hurricanes are our work, hope
everyone's ok.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Next: RE: [GZG] laser classes