Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns Next: [GZG] [FT] Exodus Project

Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrathwiz@c...>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:45:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power

Mike Hillsgrove wrote:
> My aircraft was the mighty BUFF.  While the B-52 didn't pull alot of
G's, it
> vibrated, was very loud, smelled like a heated urinal, and was
uncomfortable
> as hell.  Really bad for airsickness.   Being a Nav, I didn't even get
> window seat.

	Cool!

	My father was a radar-nav bombardier on a B-52.
	Go to http://www.projectrho.com/rocket/rocket3p.html#astrogation
	and scroll down to the section that starts with
	"The author's father, Major Winchell D. Chung, (ret.) used to be
the
	navigator/bombardier officer on a SAC B-52 aircraft. "

Prev: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns Next: [GZG] [FT] Exodus Project