Prev: Re: [GZG] Converting 25mm Resin vehicles Next: Re: [GZG] [SG] Cracking Eggs with a Sledgehammer, was Power Armour with Shotguns

[GZG] Laserlight's Math.... or AE Truthinfospeak

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:36:50 -0400
Subject: [GZG] Laserlight's Math.... or AE Truthinfospeak

Laserdude said:
"(as for the Night Music not adding up correctly ... well, the Alarishi
Empire is known to practice disinformation, misinformation, deception,
and misdirection.  Either that or I typed MD16 when I meant MD15)."

My question is, why do you suppose that it is an *or* in the last
sentence? To me, it
seems likely it is actually *and*.

An interesting game variant might be allowing different types of FTL
drive, but that's
more of a campaign thing.