Prev: Re: [GZG] maximum possible thrust Next: [GZG] SSD for Kra'Vak To'Ki Class (FT-425)

Re: [GZG] maximum possible thrust

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:52:14 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] maximum possible thrust

From: "Mike Stanczyk"
> On Sun, 16 Oct 2005, Laserlight wrote:
> > There's no limit in the rules, so you can have as big a Main Drive
as
> > you can make fit. I have several reconnaissance ship designs which
> > call for MD12 or better.
>
> Holy $&%*^$(&!!!
> 2) MD12 or *BETTER*???  What did they do?  Bolt a seat and
handlebars
> to rocket engines and let a nut in a spacesuit ride it?
>
> Please post the designs, Laserlight.

Here are a couple of variants:

Night Vision  class Reconnaissance Frigate
TMF 19
Hull Integrity 2
Armament: none
Defenses: Stealth-2
Sensors: Superior sensors
Drives: Thrust 12, FTL

Night Music class Recon Frigate
as above but delete Stealth, replace Superior sensors with Enhanced,
increase Thrust to 16

Prev: Re: [GZG] maximum possible thrust Next: [GZG] SSD for Kra'Vak To'Ki Class (FT-425)