Prev: Re: [GZG] maximum possible thrust Next: Re: [GZG] maximum possible thrust

Re: [GZG] maximum possible thrust

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 01:10:24 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] maximum possible thrust

On Sun, 16 Oct 2005, Laserlight wrote:

> There's no limit in the rules, so you can have as big a Main Drive as
> you can make fit. I have several reconnaissance ship designs which
> call for MD12 or better.

Holy $&%*^$(&!!!  Ok, notes to self:
1) When instructing new players, let them know that generally MD6 is
the largest drive to expect.  Every once in a while someone will bring
a bigger drive to the party.

2) MD12 or *BETTER*???	What did they do?  Bolt a seat and handlebars
to rocket engines and let a nut in a spacesuit ride it?

Please post the designs, Laserlight.

Mike

Prev: Re: [GZG] maximum possible thrust Next: Re: [GZG] maximum possible thrust