Prev: Re: [GZG] Converting 25mm Resin vehicles Next: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

From: Robert Makowsky <rmakowsky@y...>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 06:44:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision

I have sat and thought for a long while on how to
respond to this and the previous posts.  I enjoy your
posts Derek and I hate to see you leave over what I
see as a misunderstanding of tone.

Of course you are free to take any interpretation of
what OA has been saying but from the outside it does
not look to me like he is baiting you.	I see him
explaining his view on the subject just I saw you
explaining yours. If you notice his last post he added
"with kind regards".  I saw that as a demonstration of
respect to your views.

Oerjan I also do not mean to speak for you and know
that you can do it quite well. Please excuse me for
stepping into the middle.

Derek and Oerjan I for one would hate to lose your
contributions over a disagreement.

v/r,

Bob Makowsky

Knowing full well that stepping in the middle often
results in taking fire from both sides! <G>

--- Derek Fulton <djfulton@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

> Oerjan Ariander wrote:

<posts snipped>

Prev: Re: [GZG] Converting 25mm Resin vehicles Next: Re: [GZG] Of Vehicles and Nations, Part II - revision